Well, Moo Crew, our three-weekend road trip across regional Australia has come to an end and we’re so sad it over…
There’s less than THREE WEEKS until Groovin the Moo 2018 kicks off!
Being so close to the festival got us reminiscing on good times and good mems.
So we’re giving you the chance to win TWO (2) tickets to your local Groovin the Moo just by sharing your favourite Memory of the Moo (AKA #motmoo) with us, so you can continue to create some awesome moo-meries!
Did you meet your bestie at GTM? Did you get to meet your fave artist at the signing tent? Or perhaps you were there to witness some of the amazing guest appearances we’ve had over the years?! Whatever your fave memory may be, we want to see it!
To enter, all you need is Instagram, a rad pic that captures your memory from at least one GTM and a few hashtags!
HOW TO ENTER:
Follow @groovinthemoo on Instagram
Upload a pic that depicts your favourite memory of the moo and include a short description about what that may be!
To make your entry valid be sure to tag @groovinthemoo and use the hashtag #motmoo
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entry into the competition is free.
- The competition is known as “#motmoo” AKA memory of the moo.
- In accordance with Instagram’s terms and conditions entrants will have to be at least 13 years old to enter.
- The competition is open to anyone over the age of 13 who has attended at least ONE (1) Groovin the Moo.
- There is only one entry per Instagram account.
- Entries will only be accepted via Instagram.
- The photo must belong to the Instagram account holder.
- The competition commences at 5pm Wednesday 11th April 2018 and closes at 11:59pm Sunday 15th April 2018 (‘competition period’)
- Only entries posted during the competition period will be considered.
- Any entry posted after the expiry of the competition period will be deemed invalid.
- Any image posted prior to the competition period and have just had the hashtag added during the competition period will be deemed invalid
- Cattleyard Promotions reserves the right to refuse any entry they consider to be offensive or insulting.
- The Promoter reserves the rights to reduce or extend the Competition Duration at its own discretion.
- This is a game of skill. The answers deemed by the judges as the most creative and most relevant to the entry criteria will win.
- The judges will be selected by Cattleyard promotions
- Winners are responsible for all expenses including travel to and from their selected show, spending money, meals, drinks, incidentals and any other hidden costs.
- Groovin the Moo is giving away SIX (6) General Admission double passes to our 2017 Tour (winners can nominate which event they’d like to attend. Please note, winners will be responsible for making their own way to the event, GTM is not responsible for any costs associated with transport, accommodation or food and beverages).
- “The Prize” is two (2) General Admission tickets to the show of the winners choice. The Prize is valued at $239.90
- “The Prize” is non-refundable, non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or any other benefits in kind
- If the winning entrant is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the same prize (the “Prize”) to another entrant.
- By entering the winner and guest are deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions of this prize and conditions of entry to Groovin the Moo
- For any help regarding the competition please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You grant Groovin the Moo the right to use part of or the entire winning #motmoo image on any GTM promotion material.
- This competition is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Instagram