Just when you thought the line-up couldn’t get any better, we’ve added not one but TWO cheeky surprises to get…
Limited Christmas Pre-Sale: Everything You Need to Know
Tis’ the season to be jolly, and this year we’re kicking off the celebrations early with our merry LIMITED Christmas pre-sale! Here’s what you need to know, before you get your hands on a GTM 2019 ticket – arguably the HOTTEST gift on Santa’s list (and yours) this year 😏🎁
- Our limited Christmas pre-sale kicks off on Friday 30th November 8:00AM local time (for all shows) and will run until Friday 7th December 5:00PM, unless sold out prior.
- Tickets cost $114.95 (including booking fee).
- Make sure you have your moshtix login details all ready to go – you don’t want to get stitched up by forgetting your log in details at check out!
- When purchasing, ensure you put in the correct details of each attendee (if purchasing for your friends as well), including their FULL NAME and DATE OF BIRTH. Please double check these deets, including spelling, with your mates before you purchase.
- The limited Christmas pre-sale is for General Admission tickets only. NOTE: General Admission tickets are for both under and over 18 years – it’s your D.O.B that determines which wristband you get on entry. If you’re after an Udder Mayhem ticket, you’ll have to wait until our general sale next year.
- Maximum of four (4) tickets per moshtix account can be purchased.
- Ensure you’re purchasing from moshtix.com.au
- Remember, Viagogo = viaNONO! Same goes for eBay or gumtree – we cannot guarantee the legitimacy of tickets purchased through these outlets, so save yourself the disappointment and avoid these site’s completely.
- Please read the Conditions of Purchase before buying your ticket.
If you do miss out this round, or want to wait until you’ve seen the line up first, don’t worry! The next (and last) opportunity to secure your tickets will be our general on sale early next year. Stay tuned to our socials for all the deets!
Groovin the Moo is a licensed, all ages event. BUT if you’re under 16 years of age, make sure you check with your parents before buying your ticket.