We can’t believe it’s all over. #GTM2017 you’ve been incredible! Thank you to everyone for partying with us for three…
Groovin the Moo x Heaps Decent music workshop
Looking for a unique opportunity to accelerate your skills in the music industry?
Applications are now open for local producers, beat makers, lyricists and songwriters between the ages of 15-24 to be a part of this year’s Groovin the Moo x Heaps Decent music workshop series!
The team at Heaps Decent will be collaborating with some special guests from this year’s artist line up to facilitate a music workshop at each event on the 2017 tour.
The workshops will focus on a range of elements such as music production and song writing techniques and will be held backstage on event day at GTM.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click here to submit your application to be a part of the 2017 workshop!
Applications close 17th April 2017.
All selected participants will be invited to attend a music workshop facilitated by Heaps Decent backstage at GTM with an artist from the 2017 line up.
Workshops will run for approximately 1 hour back stage on event day at GTM.
Times and Artists for each workshop are TBC.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The competition opens on the 27th March 2017 and closes on the 17th April 2017
- All Songwriters, MCs/Producers who submit their entries during this time will be eligible
- The competition is open to anyone between the ages 15 – 24
- Up to 15 winners will be chosen to participate in each workshop by the team at Heaps Decent in consultation with Groovin the Moo
- Winners will be notified within 1 week of the closing date
- The prize consists of the following:
- 1 x general admission ticket to Groovin the Moo
- Participation in a music workshop facilitated by Heaps Decent with an artist from the GTM 2017 line up
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash
- No replacement will be offered in the event that the prize cannot be claimed on the stipulated dates
- Winners will be responsible for their transport to and from the festival site, accommodation, incidentals, and food. Groovin the Moo and Heaps Decent are not responsible for winners’ costs
- Judges decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into
For further enquiries please contact email@example.com