Hello friends! Bessy here. I have 2 x Udder Mayhem tickets to give away to one lucky winner!
You should all know by now that I loooove compliments, so I decided that i’d like you to send me a love letter (in 25 words or less) in order to go in the running! The one I like the best wins. SIMPLE!
Here’s how it will work;
Click this link to start chatting to me, and send me a letterbox emoji 📫 to get started! (geddit? Because you’re sending me a love letter?! Ha! #ivegotmail)
You only get one shot, so make it count!
Hot tip: I love compliments and flowers and Groovin the Moo.
Alright, now let’s get those love letter flooding in!
– Competition opens on Friday 5th April 2019 at 3:00pm (AEST) on ends Friday 12th April 2019 at 3:00pm (AEST)
– Entry into the competition is free.
– To enter, the entrant must engage with “Bessy” by sending a letter box emoji to the Groovin the Moo messenger. Once the user grants permission to “Bessy”, they must send in a ‘love letter’ followed by selecting the show they wish to attend.
– ‘Love letters’ should be 25 words or less.
– By entering into this competition, the user gives Groovin the Moo permission to send messages to the user via the Groovin the Moo messenger platform “Bessy”
– By entering the competition, the user grants Groovin the Moo permission to use their entry in promotional and marketing activities.
– There is a total of one (1) prize to give away.
– “The Prize” includes; 2 x Udder Mayhem tickets to the Groovin the Moo show of their choice (valued at $179.95 each). The user must attend the show which they selected during the entry process (Wayville, Maitland, Canberra, Townsville, Bunbury)
– If the winner is under the age of 18, they will receive 2 x General Admission tickets to the Groovin the Moo show of their choice (valued at $129.95)
– This competition is a game of skill; the one (1) most creative answer wins.
– To be eligible for a prize the entrant must be an Australian resident.
– The winner will be notified by email from Cattleyard Promotions within a week of the competition ending.
– The Winner has two (2) days to claim their prize (from the date and time of being notified) otherwise it will be passed on to the runner up.
– Maximum of one (1) entry per person.
– Cattleyard Promotions reserves the right to refuse any entry they consider to be offensive.
– The Judges decision is final and they or the organising company (Cattleyard Promotions) will not be drawn into discussion in relation to the process.
– Employees and contractors of Groovin the Moo and Cattleyard Promotions and their direct families are prohibited from entering the competition.
– This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
– The prize is not transferrable for cash
– The prize is non transferrable to another person.
– The Groovin the Moo tickets will be delivered as an e-ticket to the winners nominated email address