Ahead of Winston Surfshirt’s Sponge Cake Rebaked EP dropping tomorrow, we got an early treat in the form of Mooki’s remix of…
Become our official Moo Mixologist!
ATTN all playlisters! We’re on the hunt for our GTM 2018 Moo Mixologist!
If you’re the go-to amongst your friends for new music suggestions and playlisting is your forte, then this competition is for you! We want you to put together the best selection of tunes that will get the dance floor pumping, and it could be chosen to open every Groovin the Moo across the country!
But that’s not all.
If you’re the chosen one, you’ll also receive:
– 2 x tickets to your chosen Groovin the Moo show.
– 12 months Spotify Premium.
– And of course, the almighty crown of ‘Best Playlist on Ground’ with your chosen tracks opening all Groovin the Moo shows in 2018.
How do you enter? EASY! There are only a couple of rules…
– Create a Spotify playlist (12-30 songs).
– You can’t include songs from artists on the line up – no double-ups. That means you must narrow it down to 1 song per artist.
– Be as creative as you can! Party starters to old classics and everything in between.
Spotify’s Australian Playlist Curator is the judge and jury. They will pick their favourite playlist (one they deem to match all the criteria) and that person will be the winner. Good luck!