PUBLIC TRANSPORT TO AND FROM GTM CANBERRA
The most convenient way to get to GTM Canberra is by booking a Transport Canberra GTM Travel Pass. Purchase your Travel Pass via moshtix to access any of the below light rail and bus services. See below for details.
Transport Canberra GTM Travel Pass
Transport Canberra GTM Travel Pass
|City to EPIC||Light Rail – Alinga Stop to EPIC|
|Gungahlin to EPIC||Light Rail – Gungahlin Stop to EPIC|
|Belconnen Bus Station to EPIC||Route R9 or 31 to Dickson Interchange and transfer to Light Rail from Dickson Stop to EPIC
Route R2,R3,R4 to City Interchange and transfer to Light Rail from Alinga Stop to EPIC
|Woden Bus Station to EPIC||Route R4 to City Interchange and transfer to Light Rail from Alinga Stop to EPIC|
|Tuggeranong Bus Station to EPIC||Route R4 to City Interchange and transfer to Light Rail from Alinga Stop to EPIC|
|Staying at a Hotel on Northbourne Avenue?||Light Rail – Catch the Light Rail to the EPIC Stop|
Purchase a GTM Travel Pass with your ticket via moshtix to access any of the above light rail and bus services.
For further information regarding timetables and departure times visit www.transport.act.gov.au.
Phone: 13 17 10 or (02) 6207 7611
- This ticket is valid on Transport Canberra light rail and bus services.
- This is a valid daily ticket for Saturday, April 25, 2020 until the last service on the day.
- This ticket must be presented to an authorised person if requested as proof of payment.
- Respect the transport and customer service officers, drivers and the community as you board on and off.
- The bus and light rail drivers reserve the right to refuse boarding of the bus/light rail including intoxicated passengers.
- Alcohol may not be consumed onboard buses or light rail vehicles and at light rail stops.
- Dispose of your rubbish in an appropriate fashion.
Approximate travel times:
- 3 hour drive from Sydney CBD
- 1 hour drive from Goulburn
- 2 hour drive from Jindabyne
- 1 hour and 30 minutes drive from Cooma
- 2 hour and 30 minutes from Wagga Wagga
- 2 hour and 30 minutes drive from Ulladulla
- 2 hour and 30 minutes drive from Wollongong
- 3 hour drive from Orange
- 3 hour and 30 minutes drive from Albury
For those who REALLY like a road trip, the distance between Melbourne and Australia’s Capital is around 660 kilometers so you are looking at about a 7 hour drive.
Cost: Gold coin donation (All proceeds directly support the UC Hockey Club)
Drop off / Pick up Zone
A designated public drop off and pick up zone will be in place at GTM Canberra, located in EPIC Car Park 1 (West). Entry is via the Farmers Market gate off Old Wells Station Road.
For your own safety, please follow the directional signage and instructions from GTM event team, traffic controllers, security guards and police officers.
A designated taxi rank will be in place at GTM Canberra. For your own safety, please follow the directional signage and instructions from the GTM event team, traffic controllers, security guards and police officers.
A designated ride share drop off / pick up zone will be in place at GTM Canberra, located in EPIC Car Park 1 (West). Entry is via the Farmers Market gate off Old Wells Station Rd. For your own safety, please follow the directional signage and instructions from the GTM event team, traffic controllers, security guards and police officers.
Please note, taxi and ride share services are limited post event. GTM bus services are the quickest and cheapest way to get home after the show!
Take a look at bus route options here.
Canberra has a picturesque direct rail service from Sydney. Departing from Sydney Central Station, the daily service travels to the Canberra Railway Station in Kingston and the trip takes just over 4 hours.
Check timetables and book online through the NSW Trainlink website or for more information or call: 13 22 32.
While there is no direct Canberra to Melbourne rail service, it’s possible to catch the train to Albury and then be transferred by coach. The trip is about 8 and a half hours.
Alternatively catch the Melbourne to Sydney train and transfer to the Canberra train from Goulburn railway station. This option will take just over 10 hours so best get your playlist sorted for the ride!
You can find timetables and booking information on the V-Line website or call 1800 800 007 for more information.
Stay a little while
OR book below with the Booking.com widget.