That’s a wrap on Groovin the Moo 2019! This year was so incredible – filled with unforgettable moments, amazing friendships…
Shoot The Moo and Film the Moo 2019
Are you a young creative looking to get more hands-on experience in live music?
GTM is very happy to once again be offering Australia’s most promising young photographers and videographers the opportunity to get into the photographer’s pit at your local GTM to snap one of the artists on our touring line up!
Before jumping into the photographer’s pit, the lucky Shoot the Moo winners at each event will score one-on-one time with GTM’s official tour photographer to learn some tricks of the trade, while the Film the Moo winners will have the opportunity to pick the brains of GTM’s official tour videographer during their one-on-one time.
If you’re aged 16-25 and have a keen eye for photography or videography, we want you to apply!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Head to shootthemoo.com – scroll to the bottom of the page
- Select either ‘photos‘ or ‘videos‘ then fill out all the fields
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button!
Entries are open NOW and close at 12noon on Monday 8th April, 2019. Terms and conditions apply.
- One-on-one time with GTM’s touring photographer or videographer
- Access to the photographer’s pit under the guidance of GTM’s touring photographer or videographer to snap one of the artists on the touring line up
- A GTM merch pack, valued at $120
- 2 x Udder Mayhem tickets for you and a friend to your local GTM (if you’re under 18 you will receive GA tickets)