December 2017’s release from Paul Kelly Record Club is ‘So Much Water So Close To Home’ (1989) available right now on 180gram vinyl! Paul Kelly Record Club is releasing of all of Paul's catalogue on vinyl, one month at a time.You can sign up for 1, 6 or 12 months, and receive one record per month, in chronological order. Team PKMore info here – https://www.paulkellystore.com.au/store/record-club/
Posted by Paul Kelly on Sunday, 10 December 2017
FESTIVAL ESSENTIALS GUIDE: BUNBURY
GTM is only a few sleeps away and we can’t wait to start making our 2018 memoories with you! We know you’re just as excited as us, but often we get so caught up in the excitement we end up forgetting some things! So we have once again put together a list of handy hints and tips for you to tick off before you hit the road on your GTM journey!
- First thing’s first. YOUR TICKET. Have you got it?
- If you purchased a hard ticket, make sure it’s packed! If you bought a ticket online, either print it out and pack it, or make sure it’s saved to your smart phone.
- If you purchased online but can’t seem to find it. DON’T STRESS! All you need to do is log back into your moshtix account and resend them to yourself! So easy!
- Valid photo ID. Remember, the name and DOB on your ticket MUST match those details on your ID!
- If you’re over 18, you’ll need to bring a current Government issued ID: Driver’s license, Passport or State Issued Proof of Age Card. We recommend you do not bring any original documents such as your birth certificate.
- If you’re under 18, you can bring one of the following as proof you are the ticket holder; ATM card, school card, library card or bus pass; just some form of ID that has your full name on it.
- Cash &/or Card – There are ATMs on site but they tend to be quite popular which may create long queues so we recommend you come prepared with cash in your wallet.
- GTM can get cold at night, so make sure you bring warm clothes! We have a cloakroom on site for you to store your extra bags if you require.
- Make sure you and your friends make a meeting point as soon as you get to GTM in case you lose each other and your phones don’t work! We recommend the set times tower or headspace helpdesk!
- Most importantly, don’t forget your good attitude, smiling face, positive vibes and of course your best dance moooves!
Getting to Hay Park is super easy, but in case you need directions or any further info take a look at the ‘Travel’ section of our website.
The cheapest easiest way to get to GTM Bunbury is by BUS! Make sure you pre-purchase your ticket for regional services in advance here. Tickets for local Bunbury and surrounds services can be purchased on the bus on day.
Taxi’s and Ride Share companies are limited!
Shuttle services will be operating to Bunbury’s town centre and surrounding areas. Tickets can be purchased on the bus for $3.
If you have a friend or family member picking you up, please head to the patron pick up zone (Gate B off Parade Road).
Remember, our buses are the cheapest and easiest way to get to GTM and home again. Take a look at the routes and pre-purchase your bus tickets here.
We don’t want you missing any of your favourite bands or artists on the day, so save the set times to your phone so you can easily access them throughout the day!
Get acquainted with the locations of everything you’ll need ahead of time, including; cloakroom, food vendors, stages, the headspace helpdesk, medical services and more. They’re all listed in our map!
Create your personalised schedule, discover new artists and generate your personalised Spotify playlist based on the artists you favourite within the app! Just log in with your Spotify account to unlock all the features!
Groovin the Moo will once again be selling reusable water bottles for you to refill at the free refill stations throughout the festival.
The bottles will be available from the soft drink bar and cloakroom for $5, but you’ll have to be quick because they’re limited!
You can also help the environment by bringing along a sealed or empty water bottle. We’ll have water stations set up around the festival for you to be able to refill your bottle as many times as you like throughout the day. Stay hydrated!
Want a little spruce-up? Take some time out to head to our Powder Pen where you’ll get to read the latest issue of Frankie Magazine while being treated to some glitter hair (or glitter beards, boys!), braids or up-do from local salon Sweeney Todd.
Your GTM Powder Pen on-the-go glam has been generously supplied by the crew from Australis Cosmetics; Australia’s OG cruelty-free beauty brand! Your pampering request will be catered for with cosmetics from their colourful collection, so stop by for a full festival makeover (you can never have too much glitter!)
Our friends at headspace are back for their 6th year helping with all your festival needs! Go see the friendly staff at the headspace helpdesk for free water, sunscreen, maps, lost and found and more! They’ve also got bean bags and a rest area for you to chill out!
CHARGE & CHILL:
Thanks to our friends at Universal Store, you will be able to charge up your phone for free! While you wait for your phone to power up, go check out the Silent Disco close by!
FOOD & BEVERAGE LINE-UP:
Ahead of the festival, we wanted to give you the low-down on all the food and beverage options that will be on offer at GTM Bunbury, so that you can not only plan your artist schedule but also your food truck schedule! Treat yo self!
Got some friends who still haven’t bought their ticket? Luckily there are still some tickets for Bunbury available, but they won’t last long! Jump online PRONTO to snap ‘em up!
BONUS: Universal Store are offering a 20% discount store wide to everyone that purchases their ticket in store, or flashes their official GTM ticket! Last minute festival outfits anyone?!
Got a question that we haven’t answered here? Head to our FAQs page!